The farmers’ market is BACK and I’m so excited! This past weekend, I did a mini-haul and stocked up on produce for the week, including sweet potatoes. I’m normally not a fan of sweet foods as part of a meal (unless it’s breakfast or dessert) but I decided to be adventurous and try it out…not to mention sweet potatoes are packed with vitamins, potassium, and dietary fiber!
Since I usually don’t eat baked potatoes, I figured I probably wouldn’t eat baked sweet potatoes either. I decided to make sweet potato fries since it would last for a few days and they would be more “fun” to eat haha.
- 3-4 sweet potatoes
- diced garlic (optional)
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Scrub and rinse your sweet potatoes.
- Slice them into french fry slices, or in wedges if you prefer!
- Line a baking tray with oil and spread your fries evenly across the pan.
- Sprinkle any seasonings you want to add extra flavor–less is more in this case!
- Pop them into the oven for 30 minutes and you’re done!
Now you have a healthy alternative to greasy french fries with this recipe! Enjoy 🙂
ALL PHOTOS ARE ©magnetically aesthetic. Please do not steal, edit, or use these pictures in any way without my permission. Thank you!